Chiropractor, LTCHC Founder, Team Chiropractor for the Denver Broncos
Dr. Jungers is the Clinic Director and Founder of Lone Tree Chiropractic and Natural Health Center. His vision was to develop a multidisciplinary, integrated family health care center. In doing so, Dr. Jungers has recruited experts in multiple disciplines who share the same vision and perspective. Today, Lone Tree Chiropractic provides integrated, progressive, restorative and wellness services to serve the unique needs of each individual. The clinic includes providers in Chiropractic Care, Physical Therapy, Myofascial Soft Tissue Therapy, Laser Therapy, Clinical Nutrition, Sports Performance Care and Dry Needling.
Dr. Jungers specializes in sports medicine, injury prevention and performance enhancement. Dr. Jungers is in demand as a consultant in sports performance and rehabilitation. Locally, he serves as a consultant for many sports organizations and clubs. Since 2005, Dr. Jungers has provided services for the Denver Broncos as a staff member and a referral doctor for the athletic training department.
Dr. Jungers is a co-founder of Active Performance Systems (APS). APS provides educational courses for all major health care fields involved with athletic performance, rehabilitation and general patient care.
- Dry Needling Certification for Pain Management and Sports Medicine, 2013
- SBN Certification, Science Based Nutritionist, 2006
- D.C., Doctorate of Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences, 1998
- B.S., Human Biology, National University of Health Sciences, 1996
- B.S., Nutrition Science, University of Delaware, 1994
- Team Chiropractor, Denver Broncos 2009-2010, 2013-Current Season
- Founder and Officer, Active Performance Systems, 2011
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, 2007
- Referral Chiropractor for the Denver Broncos since 2005
- Chiropractor for the Performance Ready Team, 2005-2008
- Opened second private practice in Lone Tree CO., 2003
- Chiropractor for the Point Athletic Club, Lakewood CO, 2001-2009
- Opened a private practice in Lakewood CO, 2000
- Teaching Assistant, Sports Nutrition, University of Delaware, 1993-1994
- Evaluation and treatment of injuries related to motor vehicle accidents
- Functional assessment and rehabilitation of sports injuries
- Evaluation and restoration of myofacial injuries
- Performance enhancement and injury prevention